To fulfill our motto of protecting birds and biodiversity, we have:
– Conducted extensive scientific research and bird research in Ireland.
- Manage applied conservation projects and manage a network of nature reserves across the country.
– Develop and advocate for policies for the protection and conservation of Irish birds and their habitat.
– Promote the importance of wild birds and biodiversity through local education, special media and national media.
– Building on existing partnerships with NGOs, government agencies, the European Commission and agricultural organizations and establishing new partnerships with other sectors.